Monday, November 5, 2012

Getting The Hang Of Streamers

 I have been fishing more and more with streamers and they seem to be working better by the day. I was always a bit intimidated by this technique but I am glad I have dove right in. 

Went out for a quick solo mission on Sunday and I had a blast. The time flew as I was spotting fish, getting into position and occasionally hooking a big Brown.  Heart racing stuff...

 Got this Guy on a nice stalk. This small stream is almost all sight fishing this time of year due to low water...

 Low water doesn't mean small fish though. I landed 4 but missed as many.

 The take on a streamer is awesome! Espeacially when you spot the fish and see a wake heading for your bug...

This was the fish of the day for me. Big ol Girl..
Can't wait to chase a few more in the coming weeks. 

Thanks,
Chris Giles

No comments:

Post a Comment