Sunday, August 3, 2014

Balloons to the Moon

 I was lucky to go fishing today.

 Classic clear high water and the fish were in some sneaky places.... Right against the banks under over hanging brush. The closer my fly was to the bank the better.

I quickly realized I needed to pack my phone and keys in my back pack because I found myself waist deep quite often...

 Caught 4 browns, one rainbow and one whitty... Caddis were everywhere all afternoon. Little trout would slap every once in a while along the banks, almost in the tall grass.

 Liv and Rocco let some balloons go last night after Ryker's birthday party. Rocco's wish was"I wish my balloon goes up to the moon and sees Mexico."

Liv's wish was... "I wish that I make new friends at school this year."
Thanks,
Chris Giles

No comments:

Post a Comment