Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Good Old Fashion Family Road Trip Part I

 We set out to Bear Lake for the first leg of the trip. We camped at Cisco Beach with my brother, sister and parents. Liv works the metal detector above.

 Me and the kids go for a spin in the crystal clear water.

 Made a cairn. 

 We then hit the Green River and camped on the B section. Felt so good to be back.

 Sneaky was happy to be sitting in the bow.

 Setting up camp at Red Creek 1

 I got to fish from shore for a few minutes and caught 5 nice browns. #gladihadmynetback....


The ultimate goal is to have Ash comfortable on the oars so I can catch a few along the way! haha. She did so good!


 Saw lot's of cranes

Came across a couple shady vultures hanging out over the river

 Liv  getting silly

 What a beautiful canyon!

 Looking back up at a rapid..

 His shag is returning!

 While at camp I snuck away for a fish but Ash caught me..

Spent 4 nights in a row in our tent which was a first. Rained as usual and Red Creek was running red. You can see the far bank was muddy and further down stream it made conditions rough for any kind of fishing options. 
Thanks 
Chris Giles

No comments:

Post a Comment