Thursday, October 10, 2013

Dollar Bills on the Berry

 The stars finally alined and Bills and I got out for a fish. The Cutty's were biting big time and we both caught 10 or so fish each.

It was so cold though! Bills brought a Goal Zero battery and an electric blanket. I was laughing at first but it didn't take long until we were fighting over "blanket time"...

Lots of funny stories with dropping fish, tangled line, blood all over the boat, to cold to eat sandwiches, Levi hooking his jeans to his seat with a lure, realizing we were fishing in three feet of water, we laughed really hard the whole time...

 Bills with the fish of the day and the first fish of the day! He was squirrely though as you can see and wouldn't smile at picture time.
 
 This thing was really big. Just under 22" and I suspect at least 4 lbs.

Great trip and I can't wait to do it again. 

Bills just got his first fly rod and I am keen to get him on a river to catch a few big Cutty's. Lake or river though its all fun!
Thanks,

Chris Giles

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the idea of starting a blog, I just started mine today. lakefishingutah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete