Friday, October 25, 2013

Full Moon Fever

 Despite my better judgement we decided to make the trek to remoteville for Levi's first fly fish. A full moon had been in the sky for a few nights and the trout were no where to be found.
We had a dang good lunch though...
 Bagel sandwiches with tons of fixings.

 Bills caught 10 or so fish but they were all whitties. I caught a 19" Brown on a streamer to augment the whitty fest... The water was low and clear and what I thought were world class runs yielded not a bite...
I must say though for a first time fly fishermen Bills picked it up quick and spent quite a bit of time in the "kill zone". Day dreaming for better days on the home stretch. Dalt couldn't have picked a better weekend to go smash heads playing rugby...
Lennon and I at lunch hole.

Thanks,

Chris Giles

No comments:

Post a Comment