Monday, April 13, 2015

I Really Like Fly Fishing

 And I really like fly fishing with my best good fishing pal Dalton...
As you have seen, we struck out more than a couple times last year with timing the big fish patterns so I think we were due for a EPIC day...

 And it happened. Fish after fish like this one above.

 Check out the light shinning through this guys fins..

 Pretty good scenery at first light. True dawn patrol mode...

 Dalt with another monster...

 One of my favorite fish of the day. Hard to tell from the picture but this guy was a fatty...

 More first light.

 I affectionately call this one the "Screaming Eagle".
 
 Caught this big buck who had some sharp teeth! Man this was a big fish.


 This was the biggest though for me...

 Switched to streamers in the afternoon and they hit the spot!

 Look at the spots on this Hen! One of the most gorgeous Bows you have ever seen.


 New Rising net! How is that for product placement? I do love the net though...

Sometimes you have to put in a long drive and a long day, but at the end of that long day, its all worth it. Here is to a season of good timing and big fish.
Cheers,
Chris Giles

No comments:

Post a Comment