Sunday, May 6, 2012

Low Water On The Weber

 Caught a few good ones on the Weber today.

 He had some chin balls.

 The water was very low and several of our favorite runs were dead. The fish seemed to be deep or in good cover. The shot above of Dalton shows how low it was. Still caught some but we were working hard...

New reel. This is the best shape it will ever be in so I thought I would take a shot.

This blog is a great way for me to document my days on the water with my buddies. Hopefully you find its somewhat entertaining/useful. When the outings are epic you will see more pictures and longer stories. Today though was fairly simple and straight forward. Beautiful weather, lots of walking and a few memorable fish.

Lots of Caddis, Spinners and May flies flying around. Dalt pick up a few sticks and found PMD's, worms, Sows and Stones....

Another thing worth noting was the fish count. Probably 12-13 Browns to only 2 Whitties. 

Thanks,
Chris Giles

No comments:

Post a Comment