Monday, July 30, 2012

Session On The Weber

 Got a message from Ricky this morning and it was his day off.

We made plans to meet on the river later in the day. He headed up early and I joined him after work. 

 I was scrambling up stream to find Ricky but I had to stop at a great looking hole. Its crazy how memories coming flooding back when you fish a stretch you haven't been on for a while. 

I called Ricky... "I have caught 5 Browns in a row down here... come down and fish this hole with me." He came down and we caught up but the hole proved to be fished out...
 I remember fishing this stretch alone on Thanksgiving Day a few years back and doing really well. I also remember fishing this stretch with Pat in late fall. 
 
 Not to mention Randy and Whistler and again with Dalt... The list goes on and on... I have put some serious time into developing my skills along this water and felt at home as I searched for trout this afternoon.

 The Browns were really jumping today...

 Ricky was nailing the Trout .

 Getting the bug out.


 Healthy fish with vibrant features...

A real specimen...

Good to go and fish.
Chris Giles

No comments:

Post a Comment